Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cards Magazine September

Hi friends,
I wanted to share with you a card that I made that was recently published in the September 2011 issue of Cards Magazine. This was for a Grandparents call.

Grandpa tell it like it is:


I used the For the record line by Echo Park (I just love this collection) and the round 25 shape studio tool, and bubblecap from Epiphany Crafts. TFS!

Here is a peek of it in print:
My copy has not come in the mail yet, so I took a picture of the magazine at the store. I just get so giddy (and thankful too), every time I see my work in print.

thanks for letting me share! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. What a handsome card! (I was going to write "gorgeous" but figured it wasn't quite right for a grandpa card! lol) The vintage typewriter and gramophone are the perfect "grandfatherly" touches. I love what you do, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats congrats congrats! great card!! loved the for the record line!

    thanks so much for visiting my blog today-siehledwithakiss.blogspotcom and taking the time to write such a kind comment. i would be honored if you signed up to follow me and i would do the same! thanks
    mp

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, I can see why they published it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Gina! I love the crotchet ribbon and the colors! YAY for our first pub together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on the pub!! That is AWESOME!! And what a gorgeous card too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. came by to say congrats on Ruby Rock-It ! how great to have your card in print

    ReplyDelete