Thursday, August 29, 2013

Live Laugh & Let it Be

Hi Friends,


Are you ready for a Pinterest inspired post?  Some of the girls at Bella Blvd were recently given this image (found on Pinterest) and asked to create a layout or a card with it.  I took inspiration from all the colors and the gold circular dots.

Using this image here is what I came up with:


Live Laugh and Let it Be






I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut feathers out of vellum paper and embellished them with enamel
dots and gold confetti pieces before layering them with Bella Blvd Saltwater and Oreo-Black feathers.  I love the look combined with the Snapshots collection.  It is so playful and fun just like the teen girls in my photo.





Supplies:
Snapshots: Hurry Up!, Borders Snapshots, Daily Details Snapshots
Trick Or Treat: Leaf Storm
Cardstock Stickers: Alpha + Bits Trick Or Treat, Captions Trick Or Treat, Captions Snapshots
Feathers: Oreo-Black, Saltwater
Crochet Hearts: Saltwater






6 comments:

  1. omgosh! love the feather heart and that photo! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Gina! I <3 those feathers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the dots on the feathers. What a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the inspiration piece, Gina! Love what you did to embellish the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love thosw vellum cut feathers Gina, and the way you used the confetti look from the inspiration photo!!

    ReplyDelete