Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hello, I Love You... American Crafts March Gallery Layout

Hi everyone, I have a new American Crafts March Gallery Layout to share with you today.  A couple of weeks ago, we welcomed a new baby into the family - my sweet niece Olivia Malone.  I couldn't wait to meet her and snap a few pics.



Hello, I Love You Layout







































My daughter who is a budding photographer actually took these two shots.  I love that she was able to capture Olivia's smile and a yawn.


This layout came together pretty quickly I used a banner punch from AC to create the layers of banners across the top of the page, and then stitched them down.  I added a few embellishments and stickers and some journaling too.
  



supplies:
Jump Rope Paper (DAYDS-66753) -Cardstock, Dear Lizzy Daydreamer Wood Buttons (366796) - Buttons, Dear Lizzy Daydreamer Cardstock Stickers (366776) Accents and Phrases, Four Square Paper (DAYDS-66742) - Cardstock, Dear Lizzy Daydreamer Paper Pad (366767) - Paper Pads, Oh Darling Layered Paper Bows (683384) - Oh Darling, Oh Darling Printed Wood Veneer Shapes (683391) - Oh Darling,



Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Great page for these sweet photos, Gina!! I love the layered banners you used at the top of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous way to scrap these GORGEOUS pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gina that's a boat load of banners!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete