Friday, May 13, 2011

class is in session

over at GCD studios and I have been busy working on my very first DT assignments for them. The whole process has been very exciting. I am having a great time getting to know my fellow GCD girls and learning so much from them. Wowsers, there is some serious talent on that team. I can't share with you what I have been working on. So I thought that I would share some other recent projects that I have created.

This one I made for Mother's day using the Echo Park for the Record line:

this card was a lot of fun to make and I even snuck in a custom button made with Epiphany Crafts button maker.

Next,
is a fun card that I created with Crate Paper's Emma's shoppe collection.

Pretty girl card:


that's all I can share for now. I have been busy with my DT assignments and submitting to publications.
I just got another card picked up for Cards Magazine October issue using Epiphany crafts. woot woot
I promise I will share it with you when I can :)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Congrats on the pub!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you placed girl of the tail of pretty. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete