Friday, June 22, 2012

Rainbows and Sunshine


We are celebrating Rainbow week over at Epiphany Crafts!
stop by the EC blog to see what our design team has been up to all week.

I will admit that when I was first told that we were doing a rainbow challenge theme. I was a bit stumped. I kept thinking how can I put all these colors together on one project and make them coordinate with each other. Then I remembered that I had recently purchased the Amy Tangerine sketchbook collection from American Crafts and I thought that the colors in this line was perfect for the challenge!
Here is what I made:

Rainbows and Sunshine Layout







Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts: Round 25 shape studio tool, round 25 bubblecaps, round 14 shape studio tool, round 14 bubblecaps,

round 20 button studio tool, round 20 acrylic button, scallop circle 25 shape studio tool, scallop circle 25 bubblecaps

Other Supplies:
Pattern papers & embellishments: Amy Tangerine Sketchbook (American Crafts)
spray mist: Mister huey’s (Studio Calico)
tools: Silhouette

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have been colorfully inspired!



3 comments:

  1. Boy do I love how you did the background with all of the embellished circles, Gina! Such a fun and colorful page and you hit the challenge right on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa...finally you play with your new machine gina! love this rainbow layout

    ReplyDelete