Friday, September 21, 2012

Girls weekend

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday! I though that it would be fun today to share some pictures from my girls weekend last week.

I spent the whole weekend with my good friends Tricia Wilson and Suzy West, to celebrate Tricia's birthday.
We had a little party for her all set when she got to my house and then we spent the
day antiquing, wining, dining and scrapping. Perfect day!


The Birthday girl Tricia:

Here are some photos of one of the antique stores that we went to in Elk Grove, called the Red Door.

I just loved all of the stuff in this store!

I might have to go back to get that muffin tin, and the green basket that is holding it. I love the color.

In the evening we went to dinner at the Cheescake Factory. And I tried their famous Chinese Chicken salad. It was awesome!

I came home with a couple of great finds. I bought this old chalkboard and a cool set of baskets that will be perfect to hold my scrapbook supplies.
After spending the whole day shopping, we were pretty tired and didn't get much scrapping done. But we had a great time, talking, laughing and spending time together. I love my girlfriends, I would be lost without them.




No comments:

Post a Comment