Tuesday, January 15, 2013

sharing some recent pubs...


Good Morning,

I realized this morning that I am really behind on sharing some of my recent publications. So here we go...

In November, I shared this post on the WOW embossing powder blog. It was a team post, and the very last project on that post was a layout that I had published titled "Friends". That layout was published in September 2012 edition of Create: Stamping


I also had 3 other projects in that mag I created for WOW, that I haven't shared yet.

I used a Studio Calico kit for this first one...

Child's play
This layout was showcased in their Vintage section. I die cut the title letters and then heat embossed them with WOW! black glitter embossing powder.

This card was a lot of fun, I heat embossed on canvas.
A Tight Squeeze from Me to You

and for the last one, I heat embossed on fabric. I stamped my damask stamp in watermark ink and then heat embossed using clear embossing powder. The result was a very light design.
Puppy Love


That's it for today. I'm off to the gym. Be back with more projects tomorrow :)





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of the pubs, Gina! Love the different techniques you showcased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pubs!! Fabulous work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I just received my stamping issue, so I need to look for your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the pubs. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete