Saturday, February 16, 2013

I love you to the moon and back...

Hi Everyone,

Happy Saturday! I have a layout up on the Bella Blvd. blog today to share with you.

We were given this sketch this month to use as a base for our layouts.

This was such a fun sketch to get my creative juices flowing. I stuck to the basics of the sketch by placing the three flowers on the left side and one flower on the right side. I also kept the title in the same place but moved the subtitle over to the right side of my journaling. Another change that I made was using two photos (instead of 3) and putting a Bella Blvd. Just Write flower sticker in place of where the third photo should be. I used a combination of Just Write journaling stickers and High Five alpha's to create my title. Bella's designer tape, Checkers buttons, and flag were the perfect embellishments to complete my page.

I Love You To The Moon and back




supplies:
Kiss Me Collection: Flutter
Cardstock Stickers: Just Write, Alpha + Bits
Sophisticates Collection: Punch, Surf N Turf
Button Market: Checkers
Flags: Girl
Crochet Flowers: Dahlia, Juniper
Designer Tape: Punch Chevron, Piggy Pink Stripe, Pony Dot
High Five Alpha Stickers: Pink-Red High Fives, Blue High Fives
Ciao Chip Versatile Elements: Stars & Hearts


2 comments: