Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's an inspiration day!

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a fabulous week so far. I have a fun layout to share with you today using the Kiss Me collection from
Bella Blvd. We were asked to create a layout based on this inspiration image:

Here is what I created based on this image:

Sweet Friends layout

I had so much fun playing with the inspiration image this month. I liked the idea of hanging a banner
and clipping on doily hearts, envelopes and little messages with clothespins. The wood floor and
white wall gave me the idea to make the base of my layout kraft/white and tie in some mustache love paper.
I love all the bright colors in the Kiss Me collection, they were perfect for this layout about friendship.
I also threw in some paper scraps that I had left over from the Lovey Dovey collection. I love that
all of Bella's collections coordinate so nicely together.




Bella Blvd supplies:
Kiss Me Collection: Mustache love, True Love, Flutter
Lovey Dovey Collection: Circle of Love, Borders N' Blocks
Cardstock Stickers: Just Write, Card Sentiments
Button Market: Neutrals Mix, Pink Flowers
Flags: Birthday Girl Flags 1, Floral
Crochet Flowers: Juniper
Designer Tape: Piggy Pink Stripe, Blue Gingham
High Five Alpha Stickers: Piggy-Punch
Chipboard Alpha's: Sienna Blueberry
Ciao Chip Versatile Elements: Borders

For more inspiration from the Design team using this same image visit the Bella Blvd blog

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Gina! I love the diecut background and clothesline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful banner and the back ground looks amazing!! Love it Gina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love your take on the inspiration image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page Gina! The heart die cut is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Lovin' all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete