Thursday, March 7, 2013

Love that smile...

Gotta love this face, that I wake up to every morning....

Love that smile...
This is my baby Kona, she is the youngest of 3 my 3 dogs. She just got a brand new haircut right before I took this shot, and was showing off. I love her little smile, and her
little expressions. She follows me around the house all day long and is like my shadow. Is she adorable or what? Big trouble maker too.

I used the new Elle's Studio Day to Day collection on this layout. I love the papers in this collection, tidbits and tags.


TFS!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous~such a unique design!! so you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! total cuteness! such a good design, gina! always love to see what you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should have said "cool design", not "good" (although it is good too, LOL!)

      Delete
  3. really really cute!! love it..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has to be the cutest photo, great looking layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!! love the new header on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete