I have a fun tutorial to share with you, that was on the American Crafts blog last week using the brand new Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy collection.
Supplies: Fine And Dandy (370069) - Make A Wish Paper, Fine And Dandy (370074) - Stay Awesome Paper, Fine And Dandy (370064) - Stripey Straws Paper, Fine And Dandy (370083) - Charming Charade Paper, Fine And Dandy (370082) - Gleeful Paper, Fine And Dandy (370069) - Dies, Fine And Dandy (370098) - Cupcake Liners, Fine And Dandy (370100) - Toothpicks, Cardstock (AM714-17) Glitter Gold
- Use a die cutting machine to cut your accordion banner pieces (I found my file in the Silhouette Studio store). Accordion fold each piece along the scored lines. Fold the large bottom piece in half creating a semi-circle.
2. Fold the semi-circle base piece over to the back and tape the two ends together that meet in the center.
3. Lay the next piece on top, aligning with the folds on the bottom layer.
4. Lay the top piece on top aligning the folds with the two layers below.
6. Adhere the center circle on top. Repeat this step for each banner piece that you would like to make. String together and hang.
7. Accessorize with other party decorations and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by today!