Wednesday, September 16, 2015

American Crafts | Instagram Album Tutorial

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://americancrafts.typepad.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.




I love Instagram because it encompasses everyday snippets of our lives.
I put together this Instagram album for my daughter to help document
her summer memories.



Supplies: Finders Keepers (HS340259) - Minc Postcard Kit, Documentary (340198) - Thickers Noted/Cork, Documentary (340202) - Thickers Desktop/Gold Foil Puffy, Documentary (340196) - Paper Pad, Documentary (340247) - Wooden Button Shapes Assorted W/Gold Foil Accents, Documentary (340249) - Washi Tape Booklet W/Gold Foil, Documentary (340310) -Foiled Vellum Stargaze W/Gold, Documentary (340293) - Foiled Acetate 12"x12" Heart Of Gold W/Gold, Sticky Thumb (ST340275) - Flat Adhesive Dots .5", Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss (PP70661) - Instagram Chipboard Album 4"x4"

1. Gather your mini album and supplies.


2. Trim "On An Adventure" title from acetate paper, attach to album 
cover with adhesive.  Finish by adding a strip of washi tape.


3. Measure the inserts of your album.  The inserts in the Pink Paislee
Citrus Bliss Album that I'm using measure exactly 4"x4", so I trimmed
my patterned papers 4"x4".


4. Add paper and Instagram photos to album.  Embellish photo by adding
rub ons. 


5. Use the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine to add gold foil to Finders Keepers
postcards.  After foiling, trim postcards to 4"x4".



6. Add postcards to album.  Embellish photo by adding washi tape.


7. Use a tab punch to punch out tabs from various patterned papers.
Adhere tabs to each page of the album.



8. Use Sticky Thumb adhesive to adhere rub ons and wooden buttons
throughout album.



















Thanks for stopping by today, I hope that my tutorial, inspires you to create your own Instagram album!













No comments:

Post a Comment