Monday, September 28, 2015

Pink Paislee | Memory Notebook

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

When I first saw the Memorandum Memory Notebook by Pink Paislee I immediately fell in love and just couldn't wait to get started!  As a busy mom of two, anything that makes my life easier and helps keep track of my schedule is a plus!  I love the design of the notebook.  It is so easy to customize and style to fit your needs.
I use it to write down my schedule, goals, and important dates, that I need to remember throughout the month.




As activities happen, I snap photos and use my notebook as a way to document the event.  This has been a great way for me to keep track of places that we went to, and add some simple journaling.

I love the paper clips and die-cut tabs included in the office supplies pack.  They really added to my pages and helped bring them together.  Another favorite of mine are the cardstock photo frames with gold details.  I could not get enough of these, I used them throughout my notebook.


I wanted to add in an extra insert into my notebook and was so inspired by my fellow creative team member Raquel, that I decided to create my own out of the clear acetate paper with gold paper clips. Want to learn how?  Follow the steps laid out in her blog post to learn how to do this.




I also used Raquel's technique to add the love memory folder to my notebook.  It holds important notes about our recent trip to a family festival.

To create my last two pages, I first started by cutting out the "You Were Born To Be Amazing" quote from the gallery prints pack.  I wanted to place it near my daughters photo to remind her to be amazing.  I finished by adding a simple frame, washi strips and Heidi Swapp Coral Color Shine.


Overall, I just love how it all came together, and cannot wait to document more fun events!

Collection Used: Memorandum





1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, you have inspired me to create my own memory notebook!

    ReplyDelete