Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pink Paislee | C'est La Vie collection

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.




C'est La Vie might just be my favorite Pink Paislee line ever!  I mean, bright bold patterns mixed with my favorite colors, graphic lettering and some of the hippest coolest embellishments around!
When I first saw this collection online I thought that I had my favorite pieces picked out.  I always do that with new collections.  But then when it arrived in the mail, I seriously oohed and aahed over it for what seemed to be an embarrassing amount of time.  I really couldn't pick a favorite, so I decided to combine top picks all on one page.


I have always been a huge fan of triangles, angles and black and white stripes, so I combined my love for all three to create my layout base.  Next came the layers - photos, cork embellishments, paper clips, ephemera and words.  I started by placing the words in a vertical design and then just built off of it.


I finished my page by adding some mirrored stickers, washi tape and some simple journaling.  I had the best time playing with this collection and I hope that you love it too!
Collection Used: C'est La Vie






No comments:

Post a Comment