Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life is better with you

Good morning friends, looking forward to a fun Saturday. I am taking my daughter to a cheer performance, then scrapping with some of my local friends - Ashley Newell, Marie Ramirez, Tricia Wilson, and Kristi Lewis.


I wanted to share with you a recent layout that I made for Epiphany Crafts using their round 14 shape studio tool, round 14 bubblecaps, and felt flowers.

Life is better with you:


Tip- I Created a fun border by cutting my felt flowers in half and lining them up on the page, then adding custom shaped epoxies from Epiphany Crafts.
Supplies:
Pattern paper: Remnant paper, junk drawer paper - Odds and Ends collection (Cosmo Cricket)
All systems go paper - Rocket age collection (October Afternoon), Pearls paper - Portrait collection (Crate paper)
Twin lakes paper -Campy Trails collection (American Crafts), Giclee paper - Out of print collection (Basic Grey),
kindle paper - sunshine broadcast collection (Sassafrass Lass)
tools: round 14 shape studio tool, round 14 bubblecaps, felt flowers (Epiphany Crafts)

I cut their felt flowers in half to create a fun border across the bottom of my page. So fun!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the flowers! I want some of those! Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photo and those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete