Monday, September 19, 2011

Bright sunshine-y Monday!

Hi friends,
I hope that your Monday is off to a great start. I have been under the weather with a head cold that we seem to be passing around our house. I am the last in my household to get it, so I knew that it was bound to happen. Our weather is supposed to be in the mid 90's today, so that is cheering me up a bit.

I wanted to share a layout that I recently made using the Blissful collection from Authentique.

Share your smile layout:

This layout is about a friendship with my friend and neighbor
Ashley

I love the papers in this collection they are so bright and cheerful!

I used the front and backsides of Felicity paper:



I backed it with Pleasant paper:


for the title I used the share your smile tag from the Icons sheet:


and for embellishments, I made cute little butterflies out of photo corners from the tag sheet:
these butterflies were so fun and easy to make. I just added buttons and Divine twine from Whisker Graphics.


I will be back tomorrow with a fun project that I made using the Journey collection.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout. Such cute pics too.

    -Misty Buck
    Authentique Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww you and Ashley!! Two of my fave girls! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! AWESOME design and loveeeeeeeeee the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, this is GORGEOUS! I love how you did the mist! When I last saw this, you only had one color down. This is FABULOUS! And of course I love the picture! I will have to see what I can do with my pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete