Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This month Epiphany Crafts did a cross promotion with ClearSnap and I was asked to create projects that would promote both companies and make their products shine. It wasn't hard to do, because everything that Epiphany and ClearSnap makes are incredible.

First up is a layout that I created...

Random layout:


I used die cut stars as a mask and sprayed over them with Donna's smooch spritz - seabreeze blue.
I used Clear Snap poolside blue ink to ink around the edges of the title. I used Epiphany crafts star shape
studio tool and star shaped bubblecaps.

next is a card...

Have a sweet day card:


I used Donna Salazar smooch spritz colors - tea party and mixed berries on the lollipops and stamped the lollipop images with the Razzberry inkpad.
The sentiment is also stamped in Razzberry.
I used Epiphany Crafts button studio round 14, and round 14 acrylic buttons.

and last I have another layout...

Follow your Dreams layout:




supplies used:
I used EC round 14 button studio maker and round 14 acrylic buttons
Clear snap: watermark ink pad
pumpkin pie ink
Smooch frosted aqua pearlized accents
pralines and cream smooch spritz
Smooch Ocean soul pearlized accents

I used Clear snap: watermark ink pad on the flowers then embossed with clear embossing powder. After the flowers dried I rubbed on pumpkin pie ink (from the poolside collection), then added details to to the flowers using Smooch frosted aqua pearlized accents. I used pralines and cream smooch spritz on the bracket photo borders (bottom left, and top right). I also wrote the words follow your dreams in Smooch Ocean soul.

I had so much fun designing these projects, thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment