Saturday, May 19, 2012

Being your Mom....

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are enjoying the month of May and getting lots of ideas that
have given you inspiration for celebrating Moms.

I have a layout to share with you today about Motherhood using the Paper Doll collection from Ruby Rock-it designs. This photo was taken a few months ago and it is very special to me because my daughter just this last month entered into the "teen years". Hard to believe that I am the mother of a 13year old now. She is going through lots of changes and growing up is hard, so I wanted to do a layout about our relationship.

Being your Mom layout:






I used papers, felt icons, banners, chipboard letters and stickers from the Paper doll collection and Bella! sugar candy cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by the my blog today, and we have a May challenge going on over at the RR blog. You can find out all the details here:

May Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment