Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life with a teenager...

Hi friends,
I hope that you had a great Memorial Day weekend. I am still recovering from a fun weekend of camping, boating, paddle boarding and a night out with my girlfriends (ladies night - Ya!)
We do an annual camping trip every Memorial day weekend and Labor day weekend with some of our closest friends. It is always a blast and I always have a ton of laundry to do when I get home. Thankfully I finished the mountain of laundry yesterday, so now I can play.

I have a fun layout to share with you using Studio Calico's 35mm kit.
Life with a teenager layout:

journaling reads: "is a camera attached, photos snapping all day long."

I loved the kit this month from Studio Calico. I had a blast playing with these Heidi Swap Color Magic Letter Box Alphas
and watercolor paint.

supplies:
all supplies from
Studio Calico May 35 mm kit (unless otherwise noted)

pattern paper: My Mind's Eye (On the Bright Side "Turquoise Wood")
die cuts: Studio Calico
Heidi Swap Color Magic Letter Box Alphas (Pink Paislee)
Style 308 Washi Tape (Freckled Fawn)
Vintage Camera Badge (Marcy Penner Exclusive)
Tiny Flag SMASH Clips (EK Success)
not included in kit:
watercolor paint: Michael's
pen: Zig
tag: Staples
template: chicken wire reversed (Julie Balzer designs - The Crafter's Workshop)
spray mist: Studio Calico (Mister Huey's - Calico white)
Staz On ink: Timber brown
stamp: Studio Calico (woodgrain- from you are my happy stamp set)

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. wow so different!!! Love the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fun layout...i have one left that is 19 so hopefully my "joy" of having teenagers will be over. LOL

    ReplyDelete