Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Our Story


Hi there!  I have a layout to share today using the March Here's The Story kit from Scrapbook Circle!  This month's kit, may just be one of my favorites!  I love the mix of Pinkfresh studios papers in this kit and the eclectic mix of embellishments!



To create my layout, I first splashed blue watercolor paint against a white cardstock background and then set aside to dry.  Next, I used their exclusive March cut file (included in the main kit) to create my background (confetti dot paper).  I used a circle punch to punch out pattern papers from the kit and the exclusive "Our Story" cards, and then stitched them onto my page using a sewing machine.  I spritzed small areas with green spray mist and then adhered my photo and various die cut embellishments.  





Thanks for looking!







2 comments: