Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pink Paislee | Christmas Countdown Day 23

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.


Hi everyone,  I hope that you are enjoying the Christmas Countdown series on the Pink Paislee blog.  I have another page to share with you today.  I'm sharing today how I documented day 23.

Day 23 is all about the hot cocoa, a family favorite in our house.  I printed out both a black and white photo and color photo for my page spread.  


I love adding dimension to my pages.  I used Sticky Thumb 3d foam squares to pop up my snowflakes before adhering them down.


Next, I added some sequins and machine stitching to my left page.  On the right side I added a piece of snowflake paper.  I love that it adds sparkle and shine to my notebook.  Here is a closeup look at the detail and how it all came together.


On the right side I spelled out cocoa at the bottom of my page.  I added sequins, stitching and enamel dots to embellish my page.  To finish off my page I added a shiny red label and the words "peppermint cocoa" just below my photo.





Collection used: Yuletide



1 comment:

  1. Gina, this is awesome! I hope you have a most spectacular Christmas!

    ReplyDelete