Monday, December 14, 2015

Pink Paislee | Day 13

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.



Hi everyone,  I hope that you have enjoyed following along so far with the Christmas Countdown series on the Pink Paislee blog.  I would like to share with you today, how I am documenting day 13 on our Christmas countdown.



I started my first page by creating a 3d star with my Silhouette. Then I added the cardstock jumbo numbers to the top.  I spelled out the word “Tree” at the bottom of my page using the jumbo cardstock alphabet.  I used my sewing machine to to stitch down my letters.  I added sequins and stars throughout my page. 




On my second page, I added a small black and white photo of our Christmas tree.  I thought it would be fun to add some die-cut Christmas trees to my page.  I cut them out with my Silhouette and then folded them down the middle and popped them up to create a fun accent to the bottom of my page. 


I added some sequins, ephemera and canvas stars.  I used my sewing machine to stitch a few of them down.  I love the color combo of the stars with the die-cut trees and the black and white photo. 


I finished up my page by using alpha stamps to spell out “the tree”.  I just love how it all comes together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment