Monday, December 7, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | December Mood Board

Hi there,
I have a new project today for Scrapbook Circle showing  how I used their December Mood board along with the Tell Your Story kit and The Documenter add-on  and Memory Keeper add-on to create my layout.



I loved the arrows, the fun bold colors and the different fonts that were present in this month's mood board.  I decided to use the December digital cuts to create my title for my page.  I found the title "Find Your Tribe, Love Them Hard" on social media a few months back and fell in love with it.  I knew that I wanted to use it as my title.  I cut each letter individually from different papers that were included in the main Tell Your Story kit.  Inspired by the bold colors in this month's mood board, I chose to use a variety of colors and patterns on my page.


I also loved the arrows in the mood board photo.  I chose several arrows from the main kit and add-on kits and added them to my page.  I even cut one out of my background before I put my page together using my Silhouette Cameo.  I added a black and white photo and a few stickers to finish off my page.  The combination of the black and white photo and black and white background paper along with all of the colorful letters and arrows make me smile.


I hope my page motivates you to use this month’s Mood Board as inspiration in your projects!  Share them with us on the Scrapbook Circle Facebook page so we can all see!







No comments:

Post a Comment