Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Believe in the Magic of Christmas...


Hi there,
Good morning friends. I am up on the Bella Blvd blog this morning sharing a Christmas themed layout with non traditional colors.


Believe in the Magic Of Christmas Layout
I started off my layout by pulling papers from the Christmas Wishes collection. I loved the pink/red combo on the Candlelight paper, so I decided to bring in an additional pink (Love Notes Paper) from the Kiss Me collection. I love the mix of these two collections together. And the non-traditional Christmas colors brings in a feminine touch to the layout.

I added a swirled Christmas tree that I cut with my Silhouette as an accent mixed with Ciao Chip trees and Hearts for embellishments. For my title I used a mix of a Silhouette title with High Five Alphas and Chipboard alphas.


supplies:
Christmas Wishes Collection: North Pole, Candlelight
Cardstock Stickers: Alpha + Bits, Miniatures Stickers
Kiss Me Collection: Love Notes
Chipboard Alphabets - Sienna: Punch
Designer Tape: Piggy Pink Stripe
High Five Alpha Stickers: Piggy Punch
Button Market: Stars
Ciao Chip Everyday Elements: Trees, Stars & Hearts





3 comments:

  1. awesome Lo , love the text how you cut it out!! Beautiful Gina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I so love that wonderful pink and green for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that layout is great and the photo rocks - i've so gotta try that!

    ReplyDelete