Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Simple things...

Hi everyone,
I had some time to scrap over the weekend in between picking out our family Christmas tree and decorating the house.
I found this cute 4x6 slanted tile card in Silhouette store. I think the general idea is to use it for Project life.

I thought it would look great on a layout, so I enlarged it in Silhouette Studio.

Here is a layout that I created with it, along with a few other Silhouette designs.

The Simple things
Look for me soon in Scrapbook Trends June 2013



To create this layout, I paired together papers from Bella Blvd's
Thankful collection along with their Sophisticates line.

supplies:
(all supplies are Bella Blvd. unless otherwise noted)
pattern papers: Surf N Turf, Short Stories paper (Sophisticates collection), Our Spot paper, Perfect Day paper, Cute cuts paper (Thankful collection), Daddy's Girl paper (Baby Girl collection)
stickers: Alpha + Bits sticker
Designer tape: Pony Dot
Crocheted flower: Daisies
Button Market: Checkers, Wood mix

cardstock: white (Recollections)
Silhouette Cameo: cutting files:
font (Ki Giraffe fill); fun phrase, decorative circle heart(Karla Dudley); slanted tile (Loni Stevens)
adhesive: Scotch



6 comments:

  1. you were right~it looks fantastic!! Great idea and love the pop of color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool way to use that cut file, Gina. I love it and all of the fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, Gina!! Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete