Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gingerbread house traditions


Hi everyone,
I am up on the Bella Blvd.blog today with a layout that I created using their Saturday Sketch.



Gingerbread house traditions
I found this cute gingerbread house cut file in the Silhouette store and I thought that it would look great embellished with Bella Blvd. Neutral mix button and winter flag. I chose my pink and blue color scheme by pulling colors from my photos. I used a mix of papers from the Winter Wonder and Kiss Me collections to create this layout. I stayed pretty close to the original sketch by sticking with 4 photos, but changed it up a little by moving my title to the bottom right hand corner of the layout.



supplies:
Winter Wonder Collection: Ski Slopes
Flags: Winter
Kiss Me Collection: Bouquet Kisses, True Love
Christmas Wishes Collection: Cute Cuts
Cardstock Stickers: Just Write Journaling Stickers, Alpha+Bits
Chipboard Alphabets - Sienna: Pony
Designer Tape: Piggy Pink Stripe
High Five Alpha Stickers: Piggy Punch
Button Market: Neutrals Mix, Wood Mix
Ciao Chip Versatile Elements: Borders, Stars & Hearts


2 comments: