Saturday, December 1, 2012

Decking the Halls with Pebbles and WOW embossing powders


Hi friends,
Thanks for stopping by today. I am up on the WOW! embossing powders blog today and would love to share my project with you.

For this month my team of girls decided to do a Holiday theme for our group post. You can view the whole post here.

Here is my layout that I contributed to the team.

Deck the Halls layout:
I used WOW! embossing powders' brand new Deck the Halls stamp set on my layout paired with opaque bright white embossing powder. This is one of my favorite WOW! colors.
I just love how crisp and clear it comes out.
I used a Versamark ink pad to stamp my title and Christmas trees onto pattern paper and tags and then adhered to my layout.

Supplies:
Pebbles: Welcome Christmas collection
WOW! embossing powder: Deck the Halls stamp set,
Opaque bright white embossing powder
Versamark: Watermark inkpad
other: twine


Thank you for stopping by today, have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment