Friday, September 13, 2013

Hello Happiness


Hi Everyone,
I hope you are enjoying your week.  I have a layout up on the Bella Blvd blog today that I would like to share with you using this sketch that was given to us.

I have loved being a part of the Bella Blvd team this year, it is hard to believe this is going to be my last assignment for the term.  I wanted to end the year with a sweet and cheerful layout about friendship. The Snapshots collection worked beautifully with the sketch that was given to us.  I stuck with the three main vertical columns in the sketch but incorporated bigger boxes so that I could use 4x6 photos.  I also used the daily details cards, I love the way they complete the layout.


Hello Happiness Layout



































Supply List:
Snapshots: Borders Snapshots, Daily Details Snapshots, My Point Of View, Rise & Shine
Cardstock Stickers: Alpha + Bits Snapshots, Captions Snapshots, Arrows Gulf
Die-Cut Shapes: Paper Pieces Snapshots
Crochet Heart: Pickle Juice
Feathers: Punch
Button Market: Pink Flowers, Stars




4 comments:

  1. Gina, your Bella work has been amazing!!! You always inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL job on your take of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing and gorgeous, love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Gina!! Really fun use of the new collection!!

    ReplyDelete