Thursday, September 19, 2013

Love This Moment

 Hi Everyone,
I hope that you are having a great week so far!  I am really excited to share today's American Crafts Gallery layout with you.  It's my first project that I have made using the new Polka Dot Party collection from Dear Lizzy.  I was so excited when this collection showed up at my door!  It has so many fun patterns and pretty embellishments :)


Love This Moment Layout
I absolutely adore working with large photos.  Once I picked my pattern papers and embellishments this page came together rather quickly.  I love the way that die- cut tag looks layered on top of my photo.  This collection is turning out to be a favorite of mine and I'm not sure if I can make it last 6 months.  I'm thinking that I'm going to need to order extras :)









This collection is a must have, if you think it looks amazing online - let me tell you, it is even more amazing in real life!!

Supplies:  
Warm Welcome Paper (366160) - Polka Dot Party, Flourishing Flowers Paper (366180) -Polka Dot Party, Luminous Lights Paper (366175) - Polka Dot Party, Delectable Desserts Specialty Paper (366181) - Polka Dot Party, Wood Veneer Shapes (366204) - Polka Dot Party, Perforated Sticker Book ( 366196) - Accent & Phrase Stickers, Remarks (366195) - Accent & Phrase Stickers, Adhesive Layered Resin Flowers (366203) - Polka Dot Party, Clothespins (366208) - Polka Dot Party, Extra Large Tags (366206) - Polka Dot Party, Die-Cut Card Set (366209) - Polka Dot Party, Foam Alphabet Stickers Black (366187) - Polka Dot Party, Bakers Twine Naturals (366306) - Premium Ribbon




5 comments: