Thursday, September 5, 2013

You Ampersand Me

Hi there!

I have a fun project to share with you today for Bella Blvd  using this fun Pinterest Inspiration image:



You Ampersand Me Layout


































I had so much fun using this pinterest inspired image.  I took the idea from the image to use 3 items (2 photos and a title)
in a vertical line.  By keeping my 3 focal images in a line and using limited embellishments, I found that it gave my
layout a very clean and linear look and kept the focus on my photos.  The Daily Chevies papers were the perfect way to
showcase these special photos that I took of my kids at the park having a brother-sister moment.
































supplies:
Christmas Countdown: City Sidewalks
Daily Chevies: Chevy Oreo, Chevy Peep, Chevy Carrot
Die Cut Shapes: Paper Pieces Trick Or Treat
Crochet Hearts: McIntosh Hearts



6 comments:

  1. Fun! Colorful! Super use of the hearts and little bits, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the b/w photos with those great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I saw this on FB and loved it!!! The colors are great and love that title:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page! Love the B&W photos with the brights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the inspiration for your layout, Gina!! And the way you did your title is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete