Wednesday, September 25, 2013

This Kid is Rad

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope that you are having a great week so far!  It's Wednesday, so that means we made it half way through :)  I am really excited to share with you today another Gallery layout for  American Crafts .  It's my first project that I have made using the new Cut and Paste collection from Amy Tangerine.  This collection has so many fun patterns and pieces in it.  I love that it is perfect for everyday moments and boy layouts too :)

I was so excited when I opened up my DT package and saw this fun die-cut (Command V) paper in there.  The paper already has the slits in it.  So I just folded the slits up, backed it with some fun pattern paper then stitched it down.

This Kid is Rad Layout

I love all of the fun thickers that come with this collection.  I mixed a few to make my title - I love mixing alpha's to create titles.  This collection is also had these fun tags to stitch.  Using the new AC stitching tags and stitching templates has quickly become a staple in my scrapbooking.  I think that adding hand stitching to your layouts has so much impact :)


























supplies:
Command V Paper (366031) - Cut and Paste,
File and Fold Specialty Paper (366050) - Cut and Paste, Foam Letter Stickers Shamrock (366056) - Thickers, Rubber Letter Stickers Charcoal (366058) - Thickers, Bits (366069) - Die Cut Tags, Bits (366068) - Die Cut Shapes, Tiny Alpha/Phrase Stickers (366065) - Remarks, Bits (366072) - Wood Veneer Cards, Hello (366081) Embroidery Stencil Kit, Bits ( 366074) - Adhesive Chipboard Pieces, Cut Out Accents (366060) - Thickers, Screen - Printed Wooden Clothespins (97118) - Clothespins, Bakers Twine Pack Brights (366303) - Premium Ribbon



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy my American Crafts Gallery layout!








9 comments:

  1. Gina, I love what you did with that paper! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stitched tag!!! looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to show me how to stitch! I never have on a layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cool touches on here, Gina! Love the stitched tag and background design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page Gina!! Love how you stitched the paper in the background and the stitching on the rad tag looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! LOVING the squares and the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete