Thursday, December 26, 2013

American Crafts December Gallery - Sweater Weather

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We sure did.  It was wonderful the last two days to spend the holiday with both sides of our family and to spend quality time with everyone.

I am sharing today a new layout that I made using American Crafts Cut and Paste collection.
I made this for the American Crafts December Gallery.

Sweater Weather
 I started this layout by cutting two papers at an angle and then making a quilting pattern on top using lots of pattern papers from the Cut and Paste collection.  I cut out the word "weather" with my Silhouette Cameo and used thickers from the Peppermint Express collection to create my title.

 For a fun look I stamped the background with this dot stamp from the Cut and Paste collection before adhering my photo.  To finish off my layout I added stitching and buttons, I just love how it came out!


Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoy the rest of the week!






5 comments:

  1. Awesome design Gina!! I love that quilted pattern you created and the stamping in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so unique and amazing Gina! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backgrounds are always so creative and inspiring, Gina. Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love hoe you did the pattern paper~looks awesome Gina!!! HNY 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete