Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December American Crafts Gallery *Red Cup Love

Hey everyone,
It's a new month, so I am here to share with you a new layout that I created for the American Crafts Gallery.  I used a fun mixture of Peppermint Express, their exclusive for Target Christmas collection, Cut and Paste and Crate Paper's Flea Market collection.

Red Cup Love Layout
There is just something about Starbuck's red cup that gets me every time.  I just had to photograph my first 'red cup' of the season.

I love this fun File and Fold paper from Amy Tangerine's Cut and Paste collection.  I just folded some of the flaps down and layered two different pattern papers underneath.  I also added some triangles that I cut out of woodgrain paper and then stitched it all down.  It makes such a fun background!








supplies:
American Crafts: Twinkle/Crimson Chipboard (PEXTH-66102) - Thickers, Twinkle/Gold Foil Chipboard (PEXTH-66104) - Thickers, Cardstock Die-cuts Figgymint Shapes (366108) - Bits, Cocoa Lane (PEXDS-66096) - Cardstock, File and Fold (366050) - Cardstock, Sequins and Buttons (95300) - Christmas, Bow Embellishments (95303)  - Christmas, Flea Market Ephemera (683282) - Shapes and Phrases, Christmas 6X6 Paper Pad (97198) - Patterned Paper




Thanks for dropping by!  I hope you enjoyed my layout!





3 comments:

  1. I share the love of the red cup too, especially when it has a chai tea latte in inside. :) Love this page, Gina, and the really cool background design you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so understand, I have that red cup love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Gina!! Love the way you used the die cut paper, and those awesome Thickers!

    ReplyDelete