Thursday, December 19, 2013

LPS December Color Challenge


Hi there friends,

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for the sketch challenge over at Life Paper Scrapbook
When I saw the colors in this month's color challenge I was so excited.  The color combo had me all giddy and I just couldn't wait to get started.  


I decided that the colors in the Close Knit collection from Crate Paper were the perfect match for this challenge.  Here is what I made using the colors from the above photo.

Jingle Layout
I found this fun star pattern in the Silhouette store and thought it would be great for this layout.  I enlarged it and backed it with a large hand cut circle.  Next I added some stitching, vellum and this cute photo of my kids and their cousins on Christmas.


This all came together quickly and I just love the way it came out.  

supplies:
Crate Paper: Close Knit collection and Flea Market Collection

Our sponsor this month is Big Picture Classes
Project Real Life with Becky Higgins
Cultivate a good life and record it, with Becky Higgins
http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/project-real-life-2014.php
1/9/2014 $99
12 Weeks

About the Class
Becky's motto, "Cultivate a good life and record it," is at the heart of everything she does with her blog, her Project Life products, and her everyday life.
In this 12-week interactive workshop, she'll share the 12 foundational principles she follows in her real life as a mother, memory keeper, blogger, homemaker, author, instructor, and successful business owner. Becky's main goal is to inspire you to see the everyday beauty in your world and celebrate ordinary moments, but she'll also show you how to preserve the real-life pictures you take using her signature Project Life system.
After the overwhelming response to this workshop during its first run in 2012, Becky is thrilled to invite a new crop of memory keepers to plan, create, and remember…together. There are special offers below for the first 500 to sign up, and an exclusive set of Project Life Themed Cards ("Life Lists" theme) available for purchase in February ONLY to Project Real Life students.

Learn more and register here

Promo video code
http://youtu.be/PQq7stchq4A


I hope you play along with our color challenge!  A free seat in this class is up for grabs!
All you have to do to enter is create a project based on the layout and link us up at Life Paper Scrapbook






3 comments:

  1. This page is so amazing, Gina!! Love that design you created in the background! It looks like a pretty ornament and I love what you did with the colors!

    ReplyDelete