Yup, that's me posted on the Punky Sprouts blog thanks to my good friend Suzy West, lead designer of the Punky Sprouts team. Before I met Suzy I had never played with a Punky Sprouts album before, now I am completely hooked. They are so fun to alter and play with all the different chipboard, acrylic, & canvas pages.
Punky Sprouts blog - Get Silly with Gina Lideros
Here is what Suzy wrote:
I was so excited to have my good friend Gina Lideros create a project for Punky Sprouts!
She is such a talented artist!!
I asked her to answer some questions for me and here's what she had to say.
1. Was this your first punky album that you played with? Yes, this was the first time that I ever had the chance to play with a Punky sprouts album. I loved working with the Alfalfa Sprouts album.
2. What was your favorite part of designing with the album? I really loved playing with the tabbed chipboard pages, canvas pages and acrylic pages. They were so much fun to alter!
3. Will you be making another one? If so, which album catches your eye? I can't wait to play with all of the punky sprouts albums. The one that really catches my eye is the new Junk in my punk album.
4. Is this project for you or is a gift? This project was for me and my family. I wanted to make an album that would capture our everyday silly moments together.
5. Tell me a little bit about yourself : I have been involved in the scrapbook industry for the past 12 years and writing as a contributing editor for Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine for the past two years.
I currently work as a Special Projects Representative for Canon, sharing the amazing Canon cameras and printers at events around the Sacramento and San Francisco bay areas.
Here is what she created for us!!!
Thanks Suzy for posting that. Did you notice all the different size color and black and white photos?
All of the pictures that I used on this project were printed with the Selphy ES40. Have you seen this machine yet? It prints wallets, circles, and square shape photos and is the coolest thing ever. It even creates image effects, frames and calendars. If you haven't seen it yet, go to the Canon website to check it out. I promise you will love it.