Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Wednesday

I hope everyone is having a great day. I am home with a sick child today. Matthew woke up at 5am with a stomach bug. We spent the morning together watching cartoons, drinking 7up and playing wii. Now he is having some down time and I am busy working on projects for Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine. Figured I probably won't get much done today, so I am posting some older hybrid work that I made that never made it into the magazine or my blog.


Credits: weeds and wildflowers paper
My Minds eye: beautiful label



Credits:
My Mind's Eye: papers and flowers
Other: ribbon



Credits:
Circle paper: Carina Gardner for Prima Hybrid
Jana M: foil stars

2 comments:

  1. lovely layouts! Hope your son will get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little one gets better soon girlie. LOVE these projects. Hey sweets thank you for stopping by my blog ..

    ReplyDelete