Tuesday, April 12, 2011

enjoying spring break

I love April, it is one of my favorite month's of the year. The kids are home all month (off -track), the springtime weather is really nice which means lots of outside play, visiting parks and long walks around our neighborhood and lake.

Another thing that I love about April is Kalee's birthday. Yes Kalee's birthday was on Saturday and I am now a mother of a 12 year old. How did that happen so quickly? Seems like just yesterday she was in diapers, and just learning how to walk.





I am very proud of her. She is growing into a beautiful young lady and I am very lucky to be her mother.
Since the kids have been home all week I haven't had a whole lot of time to myself. I have been finishing up some projects but most of them are for calls so I can't show them yet. I got a card picked up the other day for the September edition of Cards Magazine. :) woot woot! I wish I could show it to you, it is one of my favorites (using Echo Park for the Record and Epiphany Crafts). Hopefully September will come soon, so that I can show it to you in print. :)

Be back tomorrow with some fun cards that I am finishing up today!

1 comment:

  1. oh she is getting so BIG! and grown up. oh boy...soon she will be a teenager :):):)

    ReplyDelete