Tuesday, December 27, 2011

CHA sneak peek

Hi friends,
I hope that you enjoyed a nice Holiday with your family. We are still recovering from all the Christmas fun in our house. Unfortunately Kalee and I both came down with the flu and I pulled a muscle in my neck, so I haven't been able to do much for the last few days. I am hoping to recover quickly because I really want to start playing with the new lines from Ruby Rock-it that are debuting at CHA.

Ruby Rock-it has shared a sneak peek with me and they have given me permission to share it on my blog. Are you ready? This is a different line than the one that I shared last week. This one is just screaming for me to hurry up and play with it.......



The patterns on this line are so rich and fun, and even better in person. Can't wait till you all get to see the full reveal. If you are going to CHA, be sure to stop by the Ruby Rock-it booth to see all the new lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment