Tuesday, March 6, 2012

rockin' it with August Moon and a DT call!

Hi friends,
I have a project up today on the Ruby Rock-it blog using the brand new August Moon range that was released at CHA. This collection has lots of pale pinks, creams, and blues, and yummy silver glitter cardstock. Perfect for elegant occasions and projects. I thought that I would add in some dark grey cardstock to really make the colors pop.

Everyday soul sisters layout:


for the background paper, I used a dark grey embossed cardstock from our Bella! collection, and I rubbed sandpaper over the embossed pattern to really make the texture stand out.



I just love this pink mini pom pom trim that is part of the August Moon collection. So, what do you think of Ruby Rock-it's products? Pretty sweet, huh? Ruby Rock-it designs just announced this week that they are adding to our team, and are currently
looking for DT members that are based out of Australia, and New Zealand. So, I wanted to link up some info for all my Australia and New Zealand friends, the call can be viewed here.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today. Have a rockin' week!

No comments:

Post a Comment