Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Memories book

Hi friends,

I'm here today to share a mini album that I am making for Spring using Ruby Rock-it designs. I love the Spring weather here in California and the last few days have been warm and sunny and perfect for long walks around the neighborhood.

Earlier this month I received the new Ruby Rock-it August Moon mini album. I knew once I saw it that I wanted to make a mini book about Spring.

I would like to share the first few pages of my Spring mini album with you.

I used papers from the Nostalgia line in my book.



and I added some Fundamentals vellum and Bella! Bling

Here is the front cover of my album:


I really love how the vellum and bling looks along with the Nostalgia line, so elegant and pretty. I also added some doillies and crepe paper streamers (that I picked up at my local party store) to the cover.



For my second page in the album I added a pack of sunflower seeds (one of my favorite flowers). And on the third page of my album I added pictures of wild mushrooms that grow freely in our backyard during Spring.



I will be back later in the month to share more pages of my album with you.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment