Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to school organization with Epiphany crafts


Still feeling under the weather today, I hope this nasty head cold that I am fighting goes away real soon. Just popping by real quick today to share a back to school organization project that I have up on the Epiphany Crafts blog today.

Back to school pencil box




Back to school in our house always means shopping for new school supplies and pencils. No matter how many pencils I buy at the beginning of the school year they always seem to become misplaced when it comes to needing them for homework. That's why I created this small little pencil box to keep at home and keep nearby so that is always handy for homework. I'm sure my kids will thank me someday.

supplies:
Epiphany Crafts:
round 14 shape studio maker
round 14 bubblecap
round 14 brad setting
round 14 button studio maker
round 14 acrylic button

pattern papers & stickers: October Afternoon 9 to 5 collection
adhesive: Helmar's quick dry 450


4 comments:

  1. Great project, Gina. There's a pencil monster in our house too. It even eats erasers when it gets really hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project, Gina!
    Hope you are feeling better very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete