Saturday, November 8, 2014

Designer's Choice | Scrapbook Circle

Hi everyone!
I have a layout to share with you today that I made using the November 'Little Moments' Kit from Scrapbook Circle.  When I first saw the papers and embellishments included in the November kit, I was so delighted.  This kit is perfect for documenting your Fall photos and memories.  Fall is my favorite season.  I love the warm colors, the cooler weather and of course - all things pumpkin!  I decided to document my love for this Fall favorite on my layout, featuring a simple grid design.

GinaLideros_ThisIsTheLife_SBC

To create my layout I first started by using a punch to punch out 9 squares from pattern paper.  Then I lined them up on my page to create a grid design.  I used the Little Moments Digital Cut Files and the November  Sweetness and Home Sweet Home Add-on's to embellish my page.  I added small photos and digital cuts (yes, no, and maybe) to complete the look.

this is the life sneak

One of my favorite embellishments to play with this month were the  Heidi Swapp Sept Skies Color Magic Resist Die Cuts included in the Sweetness Add-on.  I experimented with different shades and brands of spray mist to personalize them.  I love the way that the resist works and the way they pick up color.  I misted several pieces and then added them to page, along with other fun embellishments from the main kit and add-on kits.

this is the life sneak2

I hope you are inspired by my layout today.  If you create a project with one of  Scrapbook Circle's current kits, we would love to see it.  Be sure to share it with us on Facebook.




2 comments: