Friday, April 22, 2016

Elle's Studio | Pocket Scrapbooking April kit

Hi everyone, I'm sharing a new pocket scrapbooking page today using the Elle's Studio exclusive April kit + extras.

My daughter’s 17th birthday was just a few weeks ago, and we decided to travel with several members of our youth group to LA to visit an outreach event.

I used two different pocket pages to create my spread.  The page on the left is a 10×12 spread and the page on the right is a 12×12 spread.  I like to change things up sometimes depending on the size of my photos.  I added lots of items from the the Little Moments collection and the Elle’s Studio April 2016 Exclusive kit and extras.

During our trip we visited the Santa Monica beach boardwalk and the event at the Los Angeles Coliseum. I took lots of pictures during our vacation and couldn’t wait to share them in my album.  I added some simple journaling on the right hand side of my spread using the “notes from the weekend” card.  This card really came in handy to help document our trip.

Thanks for stopping by today – I would love to see how you are using ES products on your projects! Make sure you share your projects with us in the ES Member Gallery or on Instagram with the hashtag #ellesstudio!


No comments:

Post a Comment