Friday, October 19, 2012

Crisp days of Fall

Hi everyone,


Are you enjoying the Crisp Autumn weather yet?

We had a bit of a cool down last week, but too many days that were in the high 80's and low 90's this week in Northern California. I am really longing for some Crisp Autumn days. Fall is my favorite season, and it has inspired me to make this layout using the new Fusion collection from Ruby Rock-it designs.

Crisp days of Fall layout:

I paired fusion papers with some fundamental kraft pieces and some fun burlap paper from the new Cook collection.

closeup:



I just love how all these elements tie together nicely, I even added some paper from the Arcadia collection. And I added a bit of canvas paper, that I got from my local craft supply store to add some texture to the layout.


supplies: Bella! fusion sandalwood paper, leaf paper
Fundamentals: gold accents, kraft alphas
Arcadia collection: Tranquil paper
Bella! fundamentals: chipboard icons and letters
cook collection: burlap paper

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I love all of the different ways you created and used leaves on this page, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the LO Gina!!!! So creative!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete