Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Playoffs, cheerleading and trains...

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are enjoying your day. Things have been busy around here. Both my sons' football team and my daughters' football team that she cheers for made the playoffs, so we will be spending our next few weekends at playoff games. They are super excited about it, and I am really proud of them.

My daughters' cheer team had a competition this past weekend at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
So proud of my girls, they took 2nd place out of 6 teams and worked really hard for it.
We are still recovering from a super busy weekend, so I thought that I would just share with you today a recent layout that I made just for fun using my Silhouette and lots of stamping.

I made this layout with Studio Calico's Central High kit:

At the train station:
I had this photo that I took of my daughter last year modeling in front of a train,
and loved the colors in it. I added some stamping with Studio Calico's plano stamp and small small stamps from their stamping kit class.


supplies:
Studio Calico kit: Central High
cardstock: Bazzill (white)
pattern paper: American Crafts (plaid)
overlay: Hambly (cameras)
embellishments: American Crafts Dear lizzy collection (brad, chipboard cloud)
rub on: Hambly (photographs)
journaling spot: K&co. (Smash)
letter stickers: American Crafts (thickers), Cosmo Cricker (tiny type)
tools: American Crafts (knockouts border punch) Tim Holtz (tiny attacher)
ink: Donna Salazar (Smooch Spritz)
other: sewing machine, thread

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow with a project I made for Bella BLVD!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of football in your future! :) I love the great colors on your page and the triangle background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and wow on those triangles!!
    Congrats to the cheer squad - how awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the girls and what a fun layout, loving so many of the little details.

    ReplyDelete