Friday, June 27, 2014

American Crafts DT June Gallery Layouts

Hi everyone,
I have a couple of layouts to share with you that I made for the American Crafts June Gallery


Live In The Sunshine Layout
For my first layout I used the #SUMMER collection.  I love how bright and colorful this collection is.  To create my background I chose this rainbow colored paper from the collection called Road Trip


and then I covered it with several die cuts I cut out using this adorable ampersand cut file that Paige Evans made for Studio Calico



supplies: Turf (71567) - Cardstock, Road Trip Paper (SUMDS-66948) - #SUMMER, Swimsuit Paper (SUMDS-66956) - #SUMMER, #SUMMER Wood Veneer Shapes - Vacation (366964) - Bits, #SUMMER Flair Adhesive Buttons - Picnic (366966) - Flair, #SUMMER Die-Cut Acrylic Shapes -Ice Cream (366968) - Bits, #SUMMER Photo Overlays - Shades (366969) - Bits, #SUMMER Delights Pinwheels - Adventure (366970) - Delights, #SUMMER Cardstock Die-Cut Shapes - Sunscreen (366971) - Bits, Essentials Chipboard Shapes Cameras/Green (ESS-CHP-32090) - Studio Calico, Essentials Chipboard Shapes Pink/Stars (ESS-CHP-32095) - Studio Calico,



For my second layout, I used the Boys Rule collection from Crate Paper
Don't Want To Forget This Layout


supplies: Blue Jay (AM710-72) - Cardstock, Boys Rule Crate Paper 6X6 (683475) - Paper Pads, Cool Kid Paper (683446) - Boys Rule, Boys Rule Cardstock Die- Cuts Ephemera (686464) - Crate Paper, Boys Rule Resin Shapes (683469) - Crate Paper, Boys Rule Die-Cut Vellum Shapes (683471) - Crate Paper, Boys Rule Photo Overlays (683472) - Crate Paper, Boys Rule Plastic Letters (683474) - Crate Paper



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my American Crafts June Gallery layouts!











4 comments:

  1. Love these layouts Gina! The ampersand background on the first one is so fun and I LOVE the huge speech bubble title in the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts, Gina!! I love the way you used the ampersand cut file, and the design on your second layout is really fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts, Gina!! I love the way you used the ampersand cut file, and the design on your second layout is really fab!!

    ReplyDelete