Monday, June 23, 2014

Guesting for Shimelle.com


I've been so excited to share this.... a couple of months ago I was asked to guest design for Shimelle.com.  I was given the assignment to create a 'graduation' themed scrapbook page, since I don't have a lot of my own graduation photos I borrowed some from a friend.


 When documenting special events, I like to keep my design simple and keep the emphasis on the photos. I choose my products based on color matching the photos and like to add in hand journaling and machine stitching to give it a personal feel.



 I used the April Bucket List Kit from Scrapbook Circle to complete this page.   I also added some Studio Calico essentials pieces and thickers from American Crafts.
























thanks for letting me share my guest design layout with you, to see the full blog post go here






2 comments:

  1. This is such a great page, Gina!! I love the mix of b&w and color photos, and the pops of color you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great page, Gina!! I love the mix of b&w and color photos, and the pops of color you used!!

    ReplyDelete