Thursday, June 12, 2014

Crazy Cool Fun

Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a great start.  I have been busy working on Design team projects for American Crafts that I am not able to share yet.  So, I thought that I would post a few layouts today that I did just for fun.
I recently picked up the June kit from Scrapbook Circle.  This is such a fun kit to play with.  The mix of colors and patterned paper in kit are so on trend.

Hello There Layout
I used a circle punch to cut out some circles and then I divided them in halves and used them to create a background for my layout.  I added some stitching, a title and the fun embellishments included in the kit and my layout came together in a snap.



and here is a second layout that I made with the June kit this month...

Be Yourself Layout

I love mixed titles, so I thought that it would be fun to create a title from the alphas and die cuts included in the kit.  

I used a Silhouette background file to cut out all the fun triangles used behind my photo.  I really had a lot of fun creating this layout with all the fun embellishments included in the kit.  I love that little lightbulb paper clip.  It is crazy cute :)
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my 'just for fun' layouts.  Have a Crazy Cool Fun week!





3 comments:

  1. These are awesome, Gina!! I love how you used the circle punch on your first layout and the Triangles and embellishments are so fun on your second page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the circles and triangles Gina!!

    ReplyDelete