Thursday, August 25, 2011

update on life... and winners revealed

the kids went back to school last week, but life hasn't slowed down yet. Here is a recap of our week, so far...

We have been busy....

spending time, with this guy....
My Dad came to visit us from Las Vegas and stayed with us for a few days. Matt got his first ride on Papa's Harley!

having....
Bey Blade tournaments. Matt even got Papa in on the action.

getting ready....
to welcome this sweet new puppy into our lives. Yes, this will be our third fur baby!

driving...
around a bunch of crazy tweens. This is what my carpool looks like every Wednesday :)

watching...
my new favorite show on Lifetime Picker Sisters. Awesome show about two designers that make furniture out of junk.

Designing....
with American Crafts. I love Amy Tangerine's new line!

As you can see I have been busy, plus I have been trying to adjust to having a 7th grader, a 4th grader, their schedules, plus homework and cheer practice every night. Did I mention I am the Team Mom? With everything going on, I neglected to announce my winners of the Back to school Blog hop. So without further Ado...

Winner of Blog hop day 1 is:


Winner of Blog hop day 2 is:


Winner of Blog hop day 3 is:


Winner of Blog hop day 4 is:


Thanks to everyone that stopped by and participated in the blog hop. Winners please email me your address' at myfrogprince.lideros@gmail.com so that I can mail out your prizes.

3 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooooo way!!! WOW!! Thanks love!!!! So EXCITED!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! Your new puppy is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very very busy lady! Those pics are sooo great. Your dad looks super cool. Love that Matt does his tournaments that is really cute. I told my 10 year old about him and beyblade he wants to come to ur house now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. talk about busy!!! :)

    matt looks like he's having a blast on the back of that harley. you're gonna have to scrap those ones for sure.

    ummm, and new furbaby!!! can't wait to see those photos. super super super super cute!

    ReplyDelete