Friday, August 24, 2012

Right here with Epiphany Crafts...

Hello! I hope your Friday is off to a great start. Our week has been quite busy with the kids going back to school, trying to get back on a sleep schedule, back to school nights. Things are starting to calm down a bit and I am looking forward to a less hectic week next week. We will see how that goes.

I have a layout up on the Epiphany Crafts blog today featuring the square shape studio tool. I love this tool. Recently I shared a layout that I created for them using the square shaped studio tool and cutting the square epoxies into triangles. Well I did it again. I just can't resist!

Right here layout:




*technique: I used the Epiphany Crafts square shape studio tool as a punch (square punched pieces), and I also used it to create triangle bubblecaps.
To create your own triangle epoxies simply make your square bubble epoxy using the shape studio tool and then cut them in half diagonally.


supplies:
Epiphany Crafts square 25 shape studio tool, square 25 bubblecaps
Studio Calico: Elmwood Park kit: papers, stickers, little flyers
(October Afternoon, Authentique, Lawn Fawn, Basic Grey, Studio Calico)
sewing machine: Brother
thread: Guterman
pen: Zig (black)
adhesive: Tombow


3 comments: